Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Price's 1st Birthday

Price's very first birthday party! We had friends and family over to the house for the big celebration! I can not believe that he is already one. WOW! It goes so fast. We have had a great year. Price is such a good baby. We look forward to the joy he will bring to our lives. So far he has not made me swear off any more little Riggins. He is very lovable and almost always has a smile on his face. I will say on this day he was a little less than impressed. I think he was a little overwhelmed.

Thank you God for this wonderful child! WE pray for many more happy years to come!









Price opening his very first present.

The ladies are alredy can't keep there hands off of him. (baby Landry)





Cade taking a swing at the pinata.



You want me to do what with this cake?





Mommu and Price






Mum and Price






1 comment:

Erin said...

He is a BEAUTIFUL boy! Happy Birthday, Price!