Monday, August 18, 2008

Loving being a Mom!

We have had a wonderful stay home day. I really enjoy just hanging out and relaxing. Well some relaxing. Mostly I got to find Cade. He has been in to hiding and wanting me to chase him. We have lots of fun! Price even gets dragged along. He smiles and giggles as Cade and I play around. It's funny how a memory comes back. As I hear Cade saying tickle me again, tickle me again. I can rember rolling around with my Dad and saying the same thing. :)

Price had his 9 month check up on Friday. He has slowed down: 21.13lbs That's not even 2 lbs in three months. He has been very active (army crawing for about 1 month),put that with the lower calorie food and you get less weight gain. He is still our chunky monkey. Unlike his big brother he enjoys to eat anything we give him. Cade still doesn't eat much but is growing like a weed. I cleaned out his closet today and couldn't believe how much he had outgrown. It makes me happy and sad.

Wow this amazing job of mothering is sure rewarding! I enjoy each and everyday! Sure I need to take a breath and some me time every once in a while but... This is the greatest job I have ever and will ever have. I am so thankful that God has given me such precious gifts! Of course it helps that I have an amazing support system! God has placed so many amazing family and friends in my life! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Love you all!

No comments: